Send Them to College or a Technology Center
We know you want your child to go to college or a technology center. Oklahoma’s Promise is an opportunity for your student to earn a tuition scholarship.
To enroll in the Oklahoma’s Promise program, your student must be:
- An Oklahoma resident.
- Enrolled in the eighth, ninth, 10th or 11th grade in an Oklahoma high school. (Homeschool students must be age 13, 14, 15 or 16.)
- A student whose parents' federal adjusted gross income does not exceed:
- $60,000 with 1 or 2 dependent children OR
- $70,000 with 3 or 4 dependent children OR
- $80,000 with 5 or more dependent children.
Special income provisions may apply to:
- Children adopted from certain court-ordered custody and children in the custody of court-appointed legal guardians.
- Social Security benefits based on the disability or death of the student's parent(s).
Additional documentation may be required. Contact the Oklahoma's Promise office for more information.
Upon completion of the program’s requirements, your student will earn:
- Tuition at an Oklahoma public two-year college or four-year university.
- OR a portion of tuition at an accredited Oklahoma private college or university.
- OR a portion of tuition for approved programs at Oklahoma public technology centers.